Troubleshooting Spa Problems
- Nothing functions: The GFCI Breaker has tripped or there is a power failure.
- Test GFCI Breaker. Turn breaker back on and see if spa powers up, if not contact your factory authorized dealer.
- Spa does not heat: Check to see if the heat indicator is on or there are any error messages on the topside control panel. If the heat indicator is on and no error message appears contact your factory authorized dealer.
- Poor Jet Pressure: First check to see that the jet(s) are turned on fully. Check your filter to see if it’s clogged or dirty. Next, check to see if the jet(s) are obstructed or if the venturi air dial is turned on. Finally, check to see if the jet(s) are surging. If so, your pump is cavitating (sucking in air). This usually occurs when the water level is too low and can be solved by adding water to the spa. If the problem still persists, contact your factory authorized dealer.
- Light is not functioning: Follow the LED replacement section.
- Spa comes on by itself: This function is normal when heating and filtering. No action required.
- Spa doesn’t drain completely: The spa is drained by gravity. It will not always drain fully. It is not necessary to drain the spa in its entirety except when winterizing the spa. If you wish to remove the last little bit of water, we recommend you vacuum it out with a wet/dry vacuum.
Instructional videos are available to assist you at http://www.arcticspas.com/support/
This manual and its contents are subject to change without notice. Although Blue Falls Manufacturing has prepared this manual as accurately and precisely as possible, Blue Falls Manufacturing will not be liable for loss, injury or damages caused by improper servicing or by use of spa (improper or otherwise).
Arctic Spas® are Canadian built with the finest materials and advanced technology to withstand the harshest weather conditions. Performance and Reliability is the Arctic Spas® Customer Guarantee. If your spa cannot be repaired under our extensive warranty, Arctic Spas® will provide a replacement spa equal in value to the original purchase price of the defective spa. Our philosophy Guarantees you Customer Satisfaction. These are words we will stand behind in writing.